Fashioning the industry - Prospective work with Cal Beasley

For a while, I have been exchanging pleasantries with SE London artist and videographer Cal Beasley. Cal has worked with a host of streetwear industry names from Nike to Samuele Ross to Liam Hodges. I understand he works as an assistant to Will Reid on shoots. Will does photography for one of my collaborators/clients from this year DENIAL so I presume this is where the connection started. I am a fan of Cals work and recently was invited to participate in a publication he is compiling featuring images of creative in quarantine, so I obliged a somewhat cringe image of myself for the publication and asked if he'd be down for some collaborative work in summer. I think the fact that Cal is linked to Liam Hodges whose name keeps coming up through different projects is a good omen and I'd love to work for Liam one day, perhaps with Lou Alsop if that comes up. Anyway, any project with Cal is as yet unconfirmed and I need to set the ball rolling with ideas as I was the one who suggested it but I'm relatively optimistic I can make something work.

Link to his website projects page:
https://188nine.tumblr.com/portfolio





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashioning the industry - Rob Boyd

36 days of type - 9 FIN