type365 feature

I woke up this morning with a hangover and some promising Instagram notifications.

After a lot of speculative tagging of literally all and every Instagram based type feed, I have received a feature for a personal project SOLACE from one of my favourites @typefaces365 . This is very rewarding and I hope it leads to some exciting collaborations or opportunities in the future. I need to keep on working on the decorative typeface and specimen to make it usable and work out an innovative way of displaying the specimen perhaps via a tangible sample booklet or other display. This is a reminder to keep on posting and working the algorithms to create more content that can boost my following and reach as many potential clients and collaborators as possible.

The typeface was digitalised from my sketchbook doodles and features a gaudy aesthetic based on art nouveau era art and architecture, specifically stained glass windows. Featuring an image of Palau de la Música Catalana in Barcelona. 










   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashioning the industry - Rob Boyd

36 days of type - 9 FIN